Tag Archives: dream
In case you haven't seen it yet, check out my feature article in this month's (December) issue of Golf Digest Magazine!
Vic Johnson replayed a touching story about six-year-old Reece Holloway, that was featured on CNN. Reece was born without a left hand but discovered his passion for baseball at a very young age. Reece is already inherently living his life without the limits of his left hand and it's amazing to see how encouraging his parents have been to never remind him of his potential handicap. As a result, Reece can do just about everything but tie his own shoes. Check out Johnson's post and watch the video below: http://www.vicjohnson.com
- Being imperfect.
- Being you.
- The things that make you come alive.
- Turning negative self-talk around.
- Saying no when you feel it is the right thing for you to do.
- Making someone else happy.
- Openness and growth.
- To living your life fully despite setbacks.