Hergenrother Foundation is proud to host the second annual Ignite Burlington on Thursday October 10 at The Film House at Main Street Landing.
Ignite Burlington is an evening event of presentations designed to inspire, educate, and entertain the greater Burlington community. In one evening, attendees will hear dynamic speakers from our communities talk about their passion projects and inspirational success stories.
This year we’re proud to bring you ten speakers who are making a significant impact on a local and national level, and who are sure to inspire you to take action and be the change you wish to see in the world!
The evening begins with a networking and cocktail hour from 4:45pm-6:00pm. The presentations will begin at 6:00pm.
We are pleased to announce the following individuals will be speaking at Ignite Burlington:
- Ann Zuccardy, CEO of AZ Communications
Click here for Ann’s speaker spotlight.
- Tom Murphy, Co-Founder & Presenter of Sweethearts & Heroes
Click here for Tom’s speaker spotlight.
- David Hill, Realtor & Owner ofHill Team Associates at Keller Williams Realty
- Aaron Fastman, Owner of 1-800-GOT-JUNK in Vermont
- Ela Wojtowicz |www.elayoga.com
Click here for Ela’s speaker spotlight.
- Adam Hergenrother, CEO ofHergenrother Industries
- Kevin Pearce, Kevin Pearce Holdings, LLC
Click here for Kevin’s speaker spotlight.
- Nathalie Kelly, Writer & Inspirational Speaker
Click here for Nathalie’s speaker spotlight.
- Hannah Kirkpatrick, Mrs. Vermont America 2013, Recovery Advocate & Inspirational Speaker
- Janet Smith, Transcendental Meditation Teacher
And a special mystery guest!
Like us on Facebook to stay up to date!